WILD was born out of necessity.
Lexi, founder and owner of WILD Skincare, suffered with rosacea, oil imbalances and frequent blemishes. Raised as a vegetarian in an ethical family, it was difficult to find organic, actually natural skin products that didn’t come in plastic bottles or jars. This need was the springboard for the birth of WILD Skincare.
Half way through 2015, Lexi had developed an entire range of oil based skincare that eradicated her rosacea, balanced her oil production and completely wiped her skin of blemishes. Family & friends wanted the miracle oils that transformed her skin, and soon enough orders were coming from far and wide. WILD officially launched in 2017.
WILD is a passionate and ethical brand that puts an emphasis on long-term skin health & planet sustainability.
- Everything is hand blended and hand poured here in Australia.
- WILD uses glass packaging with easy-peal labels for reuse & recycling.
- The glass amber bottles maintain the products life span, don’t pollute the planet and don’t infuse the product with harmful plastic chemicals. (Did you know that plastic packaging leeches harmful chemicals into your products!? Be mindful what you’re using at home!)
- WILD uses only organic & natural ingredients.
- There are absolutely no fillers in the products; each ingredient has a purpose & benefit.
- Unlike most store bought products, WILD doesn’t just provide short-term effects. It actually feeds the skin, giving you short-term & more importantly; long-term benefits & effects.
- WILD is 100% earth-made with ZERO man-made ingredients, synthetics, chemicals and fragrances.
- WILD smells and feels like heaven 🙂
Tested on Husbands, not Animals.