My skin had a life and mind of it’s own! It was either severely dry or severely oily. I had rosacea on my cheeks, and pimples on my forehead, chin and shoulders. Out of the blue I decided to try several oils on my cheeks, and my rosacea began to fade and my skin miraculously cleared! I began to look into natural skin care but couldn’t find ANY that were actually 100% organic and natural.
So, half way through 2015 I started to make my own products.
I began to make batches for friends and family and the network began to expand so beautifully and organically I started my business, WILD in 2017.
WILD is very passionate and puts an emphasis on long-term skin health & planet sustainability.
- We use glass packaging with easy-peal labels for reuse & recycling.
- Our glass amber bottles maintain the products life span, don’t pollute the planet and don’t infuse the product with harmful plastic chemicals. (Did you know that plastic packaging leeches harmful chemicals into your products!? Be mindful what you’re using at home!)
- We use only organic & natural ingredients.
- There are absolutely no fillers in our products; each ingredient has a purpose & benefit.
- Unlike most store bought products, we don’t just provide short-term effects. We actually feed the skin, giving you short-term & more importantly; long-term benefits & effects.
- We are 100% earth-made with ZERO man-made ingredients, synthetics, chemicals and fragrances.
- We smell and feel like heaven 🙂
Tested on Husbands, not Animals.